You may have noticed I’ve been MIA lately. I’m moving to DC at the end of the month (good news), and until then I am living with friends and don’t really have much access to the internet. That, plus the planning inherent in any big move, has kept me from keeping you as informed as I would like.
I’ll be back in April.
Until then, go to JimTedisco.com and support his run on New York’s 20th District. The special election is March 31!
I’m sure that Richard Merkt is a wonderful man, but I’ve decided to wait until after the New Jersey GOP gubernatorial primary to endorse a candidate there.
A few thoughts:
1) We may have lost the presidency, but we can’t lose hope. Not now, or ever.
2) Congratulations to Pete Olson and Jason Chaffetz for their outstanding victories last night.
3) With this election cycle over, Down the Ticket will now look to the gubernatorial elections in Virginia and New Jersey.
4) For the 2010 election cycle, Down the Ticket will narrow its focus to around 5-6 races. As you may have noticed, having a 12 hour a day job and contributing to another blog on top of this one burnt me out a bit. One man following 20+ candidates is a bit much.
Remember, Obama may have won last night, but we can still fight. Keep the faith.
I know, I know, I missed you, too! Ha.
Morning flight with one of the neediest passengers ever to fly commercial air? Check.
10-hour, 4:30pm to 2:30am shift at work followed by an 8am-8pm shift on Wednesday? Ughhhh……Definitely not check.
I am going on vacation from tomorrow until Tuesday, September 2, when I’ll be back, better than ever.
(My co-bloggers may blog, or they may not, so be sure to check back!)
Several Down the Ticket-sponsored candidates have Twitter accounts. Be sure to start following them!
Feel free to add Down the Ticket’s account [twitter(dot)com(backslash)downtheticket]as well!
I’d like to once again thank everyone who has submitted candidates for Down the Ticket to support. Some of them have already been written about today, while others are brand new:
- Lt. Col. Allen West – Florida’s 22nd District (donate here)
- Dr. Deborah Honeycutt – Georgia’s 13th District (donate here)
- Rep. Dick Zimmer – New Jersey, U.S. Senate (donate here)
- State Sen. Dino Rossi – Washington, Governor (donate here)
- Capt. Duncan D. Hunter – California’s 52nd District (donate here)
- State Rep. Jack Hoogendyk – Michigan, U.S. Senate (donate here)
- State Sen. Joe Kenney – New Hampshire, Governor (donate here)
- Assemblyman John Gard – Wisconsin’s 8th District (donate here)
- Keith Fimian – Virginia’s 11th District (donate here)
- Pete Olson – Texas’ 22nd District (donate here)
- State Treasurer Sarah Steelman – Missouri, Governor (donate here)
- Dr. Steve Sauerberg – Illinois, U.S. Senate (donate here)
- Wayne Parker – Alabama’s 5th District (donate here)
Filed under Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin